Need to Get in Touch?

If you are a Student or College Study Abroad Administrator or Faculty Member and have a question, please fill out the form below.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Direct Contact

Office: 212-785-0812


32 Broadway, Suite 1701
New York, NY 10004


Emergency Contact

If your are a student on one of our programs in China or a parent/friend of a student and there is an emergency, please call us on our hotline number at any time.

In the US: (718) 496-3450
In China:+86-182-8022-5321




G-MEO is here to help you. The Student Affairs Office at our New York headquarters offers our students advice on matters including admission, registration and credit approval, life in China and financial matters including transfer of financial aid from your home institution. The Office also can help you obtain your Chinese student visa and help you with flight booking.

Other Services Include:

24/7 emergency hotline in the US and in China

Pre-departure and on-site orientations covering what you need to know about life in China, including health and safety

Resident or Program Directors in China, available to our students from arrival in China through return to the US

Airport pick up and transfer in China, to and from your student accommodation, upon arrival and return to the US

In addition to the excursions included in your program fee, if you want to make additional trips within China on you own, we can connect you with a quality local travel agency that can book flights and make other arrangements

Help find internship and service learning opportunities in China